Finding the evidence and searching the NHS Knowledge and Library Hub
- Finding the evidence using quality sources online for guidelines, reports, evidence summaries and synopses and grey literature.
- Introduction to the NHS Knowledge and Library Hub, an OpenAthens-authenticated platform allowing you to search for evidence across multiple sources:
- Using advanced search
- Planning and developing a search strategy
- Limiting your search results
- Saving and exporting your results
- Providing information on how to access additional resources