Journals and Databases
NHS Knowledge and Library Hub
The NHS Knowledge and Library Hub is the new ‘one stop shop’ for high quality knowledge and evidence resources.
Please begin your search in the box below. It includes access to:
- journals, books and databases
- clinical decision support resources including NICE Guidelines and BMJ Best Practice
- policy and management information and research literature
- resources purchased nationally and locally
- one-click links to full-text, request a copy or contact an NHS library
Point of Care Tools
Point of care tools are research and reference resources that a clinician can use immediately at the point-of-care with a patient. They contain searchable summaries of evidence that clinicians can access quickly and easily to help them make evidence-informed decisions when they need them and are updated regularly and synthesise all the best and latest evidence on clinical topics to aid with diagnosis and treatment. Available through the NHS Knowledge and Library Hub.
Full access is free to all NHS staff and learners using your NHS OpenAthens account.
Don’t yet have an account? Register for NHS OpenAthens
The Library provides training sessions on searching and saving information on the Library & Knowledge Hub - please check out details on the Training tab.