KnowledgeShare is a current awareness system that keeps you up to date with latest research of your choice.
- Use to support your clinical practice, professional development, areas of management, education and safety
- Evidence drawn from latest publications
- Based on your own professional interests, highly personalised and targeted
- Your interests can be wide (e.g. management) or more specific (e.g. febrile seizures) and can be restricted to patient age groups or settings
- Includes not only the latest research but also guidelines and policy documents
Sign up using the library membership form to receive the latest updates based on your chosen professional interests.
We offer the following bulletins:
- Daily Health Bulletin - contains the latest health and social care publications.
- Health Management Bulletin - aimed at managers.
- Keeping Your Finger on the Pulse - aimed at nursing and midwifery staff.
- Leaflet Bulletin - details major new public health campaigns and titles new into stock.
- Super Six Bulletin - contains links to research published in key journals.
If you would like to receive these bulletins directly via email, please contact us.